Court Lodge Calendar Sketch has been set up to produce artwork inspired by the beauty of this East Sussex gem!
Would love you to join me on the journey throughout 2012.
In the mean time, check out Court Lodge Organics at http://www.courtlodgeorganics.co.uk/

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Higgeldy Jig!

So things have gone a little giggly round the edges, the exhibition will take place at some time early next year but we are sticking to the original dead line for pictures being completed. This means that here is the latest offering of, yes, at last! Cows. I'm thinking they'd make fabulous wall paper if anybody knows how... Then I have two more to finish and Sylvain assures me that she is good to go with three more, all by next Wednesday. We are aiming for scanning on Friday and Calendar ready for print by Sunday! Shew. If anyone is interested in pre-orders, please let me know so we can fluff about numbers and see what needs to be doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment